International Telecommunications Management,Infrastructure, and Design Professional
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Operations and Project Management
- Strategic Planning/Execution
- Team Leadership
- New Business Development
- Post – Acquisition Integration
- Quality Assurance
- Process Improvements
- Rapid Application Deployment
- Client Relationship Agreement
- Cross--Functional Collaboration
- Service Level Agreements(SLAs)
IPX International Systems,Inc. and IPX International Systems,Gabon
IPX HQ, Rockville, MD,USA and New Port, Port Gentil, Gabon, Africa
Director of IT and Telecommunications – January 2013 to present
Strategically advises the President/CEO and senior leadership on all operational issues, both domestically and abroad.
Develops and implement strategies to maximize systems and solutions functionality, quality, security, and customer satisfaction – to include the management of key initiatives to migrate
firm to process/customer -- oriented philosophies.
Devises and institutes process improvements, cost control programs, and internal auditing solutions across multiple functional areas.
Creates product and application designs/architectures that are in alignment with customer requirements.
Oversees the data management and technical support functions – both in the United States and Gabon.
Plays key role in new business development with an emphasis on cultivating productive client/prospect relationships and negotiate favorable agreements.
Major Executive Level Accomplishments:
- Developed Addax Petroleum(Sinopec) comprehensive IT security management and business continuity plans.
- Played active role in corporate operations management and develop IT and Telecommunications infrastructures.
- Facilitated data warehousing of Oil and Gas Companies and Internet/Intranet development projects.
- Oversaw development and implemented project reporting, IT and Telecom infrastructure.
- Executed the project management and installation of LAN/WAN through Satellite Network for offshore and onshore oil & gas rigs.
- Developed strategic plans and execution strategies in support IT requirements that were key to IPX’s corporate growth strategy in Frontier Markets.
- Reviewed, selected and purchased all equipment including PBX IP telephony, LAN and WAN equipment. Negotiated contracts with vendors and service providers, managed vendor and contractor activities.
- Authored all departmental and corporate IT and Telecommunications policies and procedures.
- Performed planning and implementation of VSAT Satellite communication, VoIP, Firewall, Fiber Optic Installation, LAN/WAN and Digital Radio Communications.
- Ensured project completed on time and all testing concluded. Personally led all installations.
- Produced savings by installing Voice conference server for teleconferencing.
- Developed, recommend, and implemented DynCorp’s Iraq--wide security policies and procedures.
- Selected and installed firewalls, established satellite communications, secure VHF/UHF radio communications and VoIP for U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
Designed and implemented redundancies for main network and all back--up systems.
- Planned, design, and directed the installation of corporate LAN and WAN, linking remote areas in Iraq.
- Carried out migration from legacy PBX system to corporate--wide CISCO and Altigen systems.
- Designed and implemented new network monitoring protocol that allowed troubleshooting and repair of remote equipment by centrally--located personnel.
- Designed and installed complete network at the US embassy in Iraq– Green Zone Area.
- Supervised team of field engineers.
IT and Telecom Specialist(2008 to December 2012)
Established and managed entire IT and Telecommunications program of ADDAX Petroleum Corporation (Sinopec). Created and implemented IT and Telecommunication architecture for 7 major
on shore and off shore Oil Rigs and Oil production sites, and several smaller offices in Gabon Africa.
US Department of Defense Contractor (DOD)
Director of IT and Telecommunications – 2001 to December 2005
Managed infrastructure development, security, and logistics services to support U.S. Military operations in Iraq.
Oversaw all contractor--focused Infrastructure Security operations and back office groups, including oversight of Corporate Internet/Intranet.
Assigned to manage special projects involving information technology and communications systems in support of operations theater--wide throughout Iraq.
Major Management Level Accomplishments:
Built corporate email system for DynCorp Operations throughout Iraq.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
Don Bosco Technical College, Mandaluyong City, Manila Philippines -- 1991
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CERTIFICATIONS
Certified MASTER LINE SWEEP – York Pennsylvania – USA
(4G--LTE project for AT&T and T--Mobile)
Certified Passive Inter Modulation – New Jersey – USA
(4G--LTE project for AT&T and T--Mobile)
Certified Fiber Optic Installer and testing – Washington USA
Certified VSAT Satellite Installer–Miami FL. USA
Telkore Standards – Scranton Pennsylvania USA
Ericsson Standards and Safety – North Carolina USA
Bechtel Standards and Safety – Virginia USA
CISCO Certified Network Professional 2.0 – Riyadh Saudi Arabia
CISCO Certified Network Associates 2.0 -- Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Certified INTEL Product Integrator – Dubai UAE
Certified INTEL Servers Integrator – Dubai UAE